Our labor and employment practice offers clients a wide-range of services tailored to fit the needs of each individual client, while attuned to the ever-evolving workplace. We help employers achieve their human resources goals and budgets, avoid or navigate agency investigations, protect their confidential information and client relationships, and provide guidance in employee hiring and termination decisions. We routinely represent employers in state and federal courts, before agencies such as the EEOC, the U.S. Department of Labor, OSHA, the National Labor Relations Board, and in private arbitrations and mediations.
Our lawyers have significant experience as counsel for both employers and individuals in:
- Drafting Employment Agreements
- HR Counseling and Compliance
- Wage and Hour (Overtime) Claims
- Non-Competition and Trade Secret Litigation
- Charges of Age, Sex, Race, Religion and other Discrimination
- Internal Investigations
- Wrongful Discharge Matters
- Non-Subscriber Lawsuits
- Separation Agreements
- Unemployment and Unpaid Wage Claims
John Rogers is Board Certified in Labor and Employment Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.