Sara is a recent graduate of Texas A&M University School of Law, which she attended on a full academic scholarship. Through the law school’s Community Development Clinic, Sara worked with entrepreneurs navigating contract and business-related issues.
Sara earned her Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy at Siena College in New York.
- Texas A&M University School of Law (J.D., 2021)
- Siena College (B.A., 2017, cum laude)
- United States District Courts:
- Northern District of Texas
- Western District of Texas